Friday, September 25, 2009

Space/time continuum redux: Hitler gets it right

Anyone that that knows me knows that I love college football. It's my favorite spectator sport. And almost anyone that knows how much I love college football knows how much I hate USC. I hate them for alot of reasons: I hate the fact that they cheat; I hate the fact that everyone knows they cheat and they still get away with it; I hate their ghetto front-runner fans; I hate their spoiled crybaby fans...I could go on.

Well, it looks like some enterprising U$C fan with too much time on his hands shares my sentiments about the "spoiled" part. Check out Hitler defending Carroll in what might be the most hilarious Downfall remix to date.



"FLORIDA PLAYS CHARLESTON FUCKING SOUTHERN! THAT'S NOT EVEN A REAL PLACE!!!"


Pure awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment