Monday, June 8, 2009

2 girls 1, sub

Regardless of what you think about the quality of subs that Quiznos produces, you have to absolutely love their moxie when it comes to advertising. Check out the follwing internet ad "2 girls, 1 sub."



This is, of course a spoof off "2 girls, 1 cup" (which I will most definitely NOT link, but if you've been living an a cave and wish to do the internet search on your own feel free...as long as you're prepared to be really and truly disgusted*) and Quizno's didn't actually produce this ad. But Playboy did, and Quizno's had to give tacit approval or there would be lawsuits flying right now.

I'm a fan of just about anything that gives the Finger to Clearchannel and the other Zombie Media outlets that produce sanitized, homogenized bullshit for our mass consumption. Thus, I love this. I feel redundant in giving props to Playboy, but I'm all about showing Quiznos some love for this; I think a turkey, bacon & avocado might be in order tomorrow after the gym. Mmmm...toasty.

Cheers, all.


*By "disgusted" I mean that if you have a sensitive stomach, you will probably vomit all over your computer. I'm not kidding. Do the internet seach if you want, but don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

  1. 2 girls 1 cup is honestly the nastiest shit I have ever seen! good thing I was piss drunk and i didnt fully know what was goin on. LOL That ad however is dope, and im sure it didnt hurt there was a hot asian in it did it sir? lol

    ReplyDelete